(as of Mar 05,2021 16:59:59 UTC – Details)
– Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
– Drop (Stack): 8mm (25mm : 17mm)
– 8mm heel drop
– 4mm lugs
Footwear Outsole Construction
– Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
– TPU protection on the upper provides abrasion resistance
– Toe cap adds protection and abrasion resistance
– Mid-forefoot TPU film provides underfoot protection
– Integrated tongue pocket tucks away laces to prevent snags and untying
– GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance
– GORE Invisible Fit Technology
– Forward eyelet placement creates a secure, confident fit
– EVA/Polyolefin blended midsole features higher abrasion component in the forefoot for scrambling
– Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
– Climbing zone at the forefoot designed for improved edging and better friction
– Breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dries quickly
Footwear Liner Construction
– 4mm thickness OrthoLite 3D molded insert
NORVAN VT 2 GTX SHOE – Scrambling up peaks, traversing scree fields, hopping boulders – the Norvan VT 2 GTX frees you to go beyond the trail and into more vertical terrain.
NORVAN – High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
VERTICAL – Trail running footwear providing grip, performance and durability on varied terrain.
RUNNING SYSTEMS – Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
GORE TEX – Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.